A truly lovely and talented young lady nominated me for this award and I’m honored. It’s a wonderful thing to be considered a positive person/blogger who creatively inspire others in the blogosphere. Thank you so much, Fire Berry! You inspire me more. 🙂
I’m not just a little uncertain about this so please allow me some modifications. I’ll handle the 1st 2 below.
There are a few bloggers I admire a lot. Their works inspire me to be better. Others are such good people, as felt by me through our interactions, and the encouragement I get from them means a lot to me. Fire-Berry, you are one of them. You are really talented.
THE SUNSHINE AWARD IS GIVEN BY BLOGGERS TO OTHER BLOGGERS, WHO ‘ARE POSITIVE AND CREATIVELY INSPIRE OTHERS IN THE BLOGOSPHERE.’
Here are the rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
•Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
•Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
•Nominate eleven blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
•List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
QUESTIONS – ANSWERS
- Are you a cat or dog person and why? – Neither. I often lived in townhouses that didn’t allow pets and I’ve always been a workaholic which left me unsuitable for pets.
- What is your favorite three course meal? – I don’t think I have a specific favorite. I love food and appreciate anything mouth-watering. I do love sushi, tapas, oysters, beef carpaccio, Thai curry, salmon tartare, pork chops, pork belly, creme brulee, chocolate brownie and a variety of cakes.
- What is a memory that you hold close to your heart? – Hmm, I have lots of years behind me so this is rather tough. so, 1st memory that came to mind is Don Bosco Church (Makati) before I left for Botswana then later outside of McDonald’s in Makati, complete with a slight drizzle. 🙂
- What is your star sign and do you believe in horoscopes? – Taurus. I believe in the stars.
- Where is your ideal place to be and why? – LA County, California, USA. It’s my dream home. I just think it’s perfect for me and my family.
- Are there any skills that you would like to master? Name a few. – Nothing specific although I should probably look at my time management which is not a skill of mine at all. As I need a skill, I guess I have to master it. 🙂
- What’s your lucky number? – I seem to think it’s 10, or 1, but my Numerology says 6. Honestly, I don’t think I have. Lol!
- Is there something that you would like to change in your life? If so, why has it not been changed yet? – Work. I have huge bills to pay. The sad reality of adulthood.
- What made you start writing your blog? – A long time ago, pre-2010, blogging was an outlet. I stopped twice and this is the only time I have done it properly. I guess it’s because I have proper reasons for my 2 blogs. The Food and Travel blog is because I love to travel and I hope to be a tour operator. The Poetry, Prose and Ponderings (this one) is for my writing, hoping it will help me get to being a published author.
- Which topics are you passionate about? – Self-development / self-improvement, mental health, humanity
- Do you believe in magic? – No. But I believe in miracles. 🙂